Activities cancellation policy
- Cancellations made three (3) or more days prior to the scheduled time of the activity will incurr a 10% charge.
- Cancellations made less than two (2) days prior to the scheduled time of the activity will incurr a 100% charge.
- There are no refunds if you are not present at the activity meeting point ("no show") or to transport you to where the activiy takes place.
- All modifications are subject to availability and authorization of the service provider.
- Some tours and activities can't be cancellated.
- To cancel, call:
- 1 (855) 437-9001
and have on hand the following information →
- Hours of Operation:
- 24 hours, 365 days a year
- Complete name of the traveler
- Record locator
- Confirmation code (which you received via email)
If you prefer, email your cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above mentioned information and the reason for the cancelation.